Explore the vibrant city of Belfast, a top European travel destination steeped in rich history and culture. From the iconic Titanic Quarter to the bustling Cathedral Quarter, Belfast boasts stunning architecture, lively nightlife, and world-class dining experiences. Uncover the city’s captivating past while creating unforgettable memories in this must-visit Northern Irish gem. Discover Belfast’s best hotels. Sometimes booking direct with the hotel is cheaper so we’ve provided you with a list of 10 popular hotels in Belfast City and links to their websites.
- Titanic Hotel Belfast – This hotel, located in the historic Titanic Quarter, pays homage to the iconic ship. It features 119 nautical-themed rooms, the Wolff Grill restaurant, and the Harland Bar. Guests can enjoy proximity to the Titanic Belfast museum and SSE Arena.
- The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast – A luxurious five-star hotel in the city center, The Fitzwilliam is known for its chic design, attentive service, and upscale amenities. The hotel boasts a popular restaurant, a stylish bar, and well-appointed rooms, making it a top choice for discerning travelers.
- The Merchant Hotel – This opulent five-star hotel, situated in the Cathedral Quarter, occupies a historic Victorian building. It offers elegant rooms and suites, an exquisite fine dining experience, a rooftop gym, and a spa. The hotel’s stunning interiors, exceptional service, and prime location make it a popular choice.
- Grand Central Hotel Belfast – As the tallest hotel in the city, Grand Central offers breathtaking panoramic views. It features 300 modern rooms and suites, a rooftop lounge, the Seahorse Restaurant, and the Observatory cocktail bar. Guests appreciate its central location and top-notch amenities.
- Clayton Hotel Belfast – A contemporary hotel in the city center, Clayton offers 170 stylish rooms, an indoor pool, a fitness center, and the Avenue 22 restaurant. Its convenient location near the Linen Quarter and popular attractions make it a popular choice for both leisure and business travelers.
- AC Hotel by Marriott Belfast – This waterfront hotel combines modern design with a convenient location near top attractions. Its 188 rooms feature minimalist décor and modern amenities, while the Novelli at City Quays restaurant provides an exceptional dining experience. The hotel also offers a fitness center and meeting facilities.
- Europa Hotel – The renowned Europa Hotel is known for its luxurious accommodations, top-notch service, and prime location in the heart of Belfast. It features 272 elegant rooms and suites, the chic Piano Lounge, and the refined Causerie Restaurant, making it an excellent choice for any traveler.
- The Maldron Hotel Belfast City – This modern, centrally located hotel prioritizes guest comfort and convenience. Its 237 rooms offer contemporary design and essential amenities, while the Grain & Grill restaurant serves a variety of dishes. The Maldron is within walking distance of shopping areas, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre – A reliable option, this hotel offers 250 comfortable rooms, a fitness center, and the Oakwood Grill restaurant. Its central location makes it easy to access popular attractions, shopping areas, and public transportation. The hotel is well-suited for both leisure and business travelers.
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre – This budget-friendly hotel offers 148 comfortable rooms, a restaurant, and a bar. Situated in the heart of the city, it provides easy access to attractions, shopping, and dining. Premier Inn is popular for its excellent value and welcoming atmosphere.